DRT Case Status
In this article we will see DRT Case Status, DRT Importance, DRT Application process for various states in India with frequently asked Questions.
The full form of DRT is debt recovery Tribunal was created to pay the debt to banks more efficiently and to pay other Financial Institutions by their consumers, after passing the debts to the bank it was created, it comes under the financial institution act of 1993 (RDBBFI).
A person can appeal against its order for debt recovery through drt, the person can’t appear until the deposit of 75% of the debt amount.
The main aim of the drt is to pay the funds and loans from the borrowers. Under the RBI guidelines, the NPAs should be the unpaid amount regarding tribunals power, District Court has given authority to the Tribunal.
To recover the certificate given by the presiding officers Tribunal has also a recovery officer to do this task.
Applicability Criteria of DRT
Following given is the ability criteria of drt case status-
- It is applicable all over India excluding Jammu Kashmir.
- It’s only a price where the debt due is more than 10 lakh.
- It is applicable when the application of recovery is filled by Financial Institutions and banks, the application should be original.
Presiding officer control drt, the district judge should be his qualification and the central government should appoint him. Instead of discharging dirt’s presiding officer, the Central Government can also try another proceeding officer.
Required Documents in DRT
Following given is the document required in drt:-
- The application should show the details of the Dept and respondent so that how the Due becomes debt under which circumstances.
- The application should mention documents dependent upon the applicant.
- Application fees would also represent the Indian Postal and Bank draft.
- Produced documents of the Index.
Fee Required for the Application
Following given is office required to fill the application form-
- The fee can be in the form of draught drawn by the register or by the registrar at the office.
- The fee can also be in the form of a Postal order drawn by the register.
Process of Filling the DRT Application
The registrar will apply the application, the applicant should work at the bank financial institution.
In the prescribed format the application should be presented. Applicant agent or authorize legal practitioners to shoot present application.
DRT Case Status
Below given is the drt case list of Allahabad Kolkata and Delhi. Drt provides quick recovery from bankruptcy and debts.
DRT Case List
●Drat Allahabad(over 6 drt jurisdiction)
|Drt Allahabad||Drt Dehradun||Drt Jabalpur||Drt Lucknow|
|Drt Patna||Drt Ranchi|
● Drat Chennai(over 9drt jurisdiction)
|Drt Chennai 1||Drt Chennai 2||Drt Chennai 3||Drt Bangalore 1|
|Drt Bengaluru 2||Drt Coimbatore||Drt Ernakulam 1||Drt Ernakulam 2|
● Drat Delhi (over 7 drt jurisdiction)
|Drt Delhi 1||Drt Delhi 2||Drt Delhi 3||Drt Chandigarh 1|
|Drt Chandigarh 2||Drt Chandigarh 3||Drt Jaipur|
● Drat Kolkata (over 9 drt jurisdiction)
|Drt Kolkata 1||Drt Kolkata 2||drt Kolkata 3||drt Hyderabad 1|
|Drt Cuttack||drt Hyderabad 2||drt Visakhapatnam||drt Siliguri|
● Drat Mumbai (over 8 drt jurisdiction)
|Drt Mumbai 1||Drt Mumbai 2||Drt Mumbai 3||Drt Ahmedabad 1|
|Drt Ahmedabad 2||Drt Aurangabad||Drt Nagpur||Drt Pune|
Step to Check the DRT List:-
Below given are the steps to check the debt recovery Tribunal list:-
Step 1: Open the official website of the Debts Recovery Tribunal.
Step 2: Open the homepage and simply click on the debt recovery Tribunal list.
Step 3: now simply select the court name, court number, date and enter the captcha then click on the search option.
Steps to Check DRT Case Status-
Below given are the steps through which you can easily check the debt recovery Tribunal case list:-
Step 1: open the debt recovery Tribunal official website on Chrome browser or any other search engine.
Step 2: now simply click on drt case status on the homepage.
Step 3: further fill in your information like cast type, cast number and case status.
Step 4: Click on the search button as soon as you feel your captcha value.
Step 5: the Drt case status will show on your screen.
Procedure Before Filing Case in DRT
below given is the procedure of filing a case in the drt:-
- To the Lander address a notice of alleged good selling.
- surround the loan amount value towards the policies like LIC policy.
- In any credit of saving a set of the credit balance.
- The proof of your property and ownership should be adjusted.
- While handling files to the advocates secure securities and documents against guarantors.
- To verify the application analyze the draft.
- Check the draft application to see how accurate it is and then format it to the branch for approval and send the copy of the memorandum to the concerned authority.
- Discuss with the Advocate after getting the permission, check what changes the appropriate authority has made.
Filling the case of DRT
Below given is the procedure of filing the case in drt:-
- The application should be in the prescribed form and should be submitted in the given period.
- Information on all documents and security should be given in the recovery application.
- Recovery copies of the application should be given to the advocate.
- Within the original branch, documents should be kept.
- You should not compound the penal interest.
- The cost should be prevented to preserve the security before filing suit.
After the Procedure of DRT
Below given is the after the process of filling the drt application:-
- If in all respects that the RTI application is filed, you will get a serial number by ORT to get defendants.
- The case should have quick service of the warrant, within one month this would be served to advocate.
- Preceding further you should show evidence of affidavit.
Recovery Certificate Execution
For execution the recovery certificate will be sent to the recovery officer by the presiding officer, recovery certificate receipt, certificate debtors should be issued by the recovery officer, you will get 15 days to pay the recovery amount.
Following given is the recovery certificate execution process of drt case status-
- Defendant gives the attachment of immovable or movable property.
- The defaulter can also get arrested.
- Receiver appointment.
- The recovery officer should close the application, it can only get close after the recovery of the bank due.
Appeal- from the date of the order the recovery application will get requested after 30 days to the recovery officer of drt, after six months tribunals should pay the whole amount, within 45 days The Appeal against judgment of the drt can be made, file a lawsuit, he should deposit the 50% of the fund.
DRT Delhi Case Status
How to check your DRT Delhi case status –
following steps are given through which you can easily check drt case status of Delhi:-
- Search for the official website of Dept report Tribunal of Delhi in any search engine or web browser.
- Now the page will be open on your screen.
- Now just simply fill in your Drt name, case type, case number and case year.
- Now enter the captcha value.
- Now simply click on the search button and your drt case status will be shown.
Drat Delhi ( over 7 drt jurisdiction)
- Drt Delhi 1
- Drt Delhi 2
- Drt Delhi 3
- Drt Chandigarh 1
- Drt Chandigarh 2
- Drt Chandigarh 3
- Drt Jaipur
Drt Mumbai Case Status
Following are the steps through which you can easily check drt case status in Mumbai:-
- Search for the official website of the debt recovery Tribunal in any of the search engines or web browsers for example Chrome.
- Now as soon as you open your website, fill in the information.
- Fill in the Drt name, case type, case number and case year.
- Now just simply enter the captcha value in the box.
- Now simply click on the search button and your case status of the debt recovery Tribunal of Mumbai will be shown.
Drat Mumbai ( over 8 drt jurisdiction)
- Drt Mumbai 1
- Drt Mumbai 2
- Drt Mumbai 3
- Drt Ahmedabad 1
- Drt Ahmedabad 2
- Drt Aurangabad
- Drt Nagpur
- Drt Pune
In this article we have discussed the debt recovery Tribunal, its case and its status and how you can check drt case status in different states of India, debt recovery Tribunal comes under the act of the financial institution of 1993. It means I am to pay the funds to the borrowers under RBI.
All the powers of drt are given through the district court. It follows all the Legal procedures and implements the order even faster.
We have also discussed different case statuses of the debt recovery Tribunal in Delhi and Mumbai and even different states.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs )
How to check my DRT case status ?
You can easily check your drt case status by simply visiting the official website of the debt recovery Tribunal and feeling your information required there and by simply clicking on the search button.
What is the meaning of RP?
R P stands for recovery proceedings
Maximum amount of fee for recovery procedure of debt recovery Tribunal
The maximum amount you can pay for the recovery procedure is 1000 rupees per lakh that means you can pay through 150000 maximum.
Who is capable to file a case in the debt recovery Tribunal?
Borrowers can file cases in the debt recovery Tribunal against actions like security interest under this act.
Official Website: Click Here
Home Page: Click Here