DSSSB Fire Operator Result 2022
The full form of DSSSB is Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board it is a set of exams conducted to become a subordinate service person, this exam is conducted under the national capital territory.
These exams are conducted annually under this you can apply for various jobs like assistant teacher, Councillor, Secretariat assistant, Patwari etc.
Eligibility Criteria Of DSSSB Fire Operator
Below given is the eligibility criteria to give the DSSSB Examination–
- You should have the nationality of India to give this exam.
- To give tst post you should be at least 32 years old.
- To give a PGT post you should be at least 36 years old.
- To give prt post you should be at least 30 years old.
Age Relaxation Of DSSSB Examination
Below given is the age relation of different caste-
OBC- 3 years
Sc/St- 5 years
General- 10 years
Primary Teacher ( PRT )
Qualification required to become a primary teacher-
- At least 50% marks in the senior secondary examination.
- Elementary Diploma for at least two years.
- Elementary education of Bachelor for at least 4 years.
- 50% marks in B.Ed.
Trained Graduate Teachers ( TRT)
Below given is the qualification required to become a trained graduate teacher-
- You should have a bachelor degree from any recognised University.
Special Education Teacher
- You should have a b.ed degree.
- You should have a diploma in special education.
Postgraduate Teachers ( PGT )
Below given is the qualification required to become a post-graduate teacher-
You should have a master degree in any of the subjects that are mentioned below-
Salary Of Primary Teacher Job
The table which is given below shows you the different salary amounts in different posts in DSSSB of 2020.
|Basic payment||35400 rupees|
|Gross pay||51006 rupees|
|Allowance in transportation||3500 rupees|
|Income tax||1000 rupees|
The total salary is 46000 rupees
Salary Of Postgraduate Teachers
The below table shows the salary structure of the postgraduate teachers
|Allowance in transportation||3600 rupees|
|Gross payment||51006 rupees|
|Income tax||1000 rupees|
The total salary is 46000 rupees approximately.
Salary Of Trained Graduate Teachers ( TGT )
|Allowance in transportation||3600 rupees|
|Gross payment||64000 rupees|
|Basic payment||45000 rupees|
|Income tax and GIS||2500 rupees|
The total salary for the TGT post is 56200 rupees approximately.
DSSSB Fire Operator Recruitments Benefits 2022
Due to covid-19, the exams were delayed, the new dates have been announced in the 2021 December.
Below given are the benefits of the DSSSB examination-
- Established on seventh pay commission provides a decent salary.
- There is also a good promotional scope annually.
- For female employees, there is also Maternity leaves.
- It provides you with other benefits including job security.
DSSSB FIRE OPERATOR
In the official advertisement Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has given all the details and salary structure of the fire department in DSSSB, if you want to become a fire operator new you will also want to know the salary structure of the fire department.
Salary In Fire Operator
The vacancies of fire operators are released annually given is the chart that shows the salary of fire operators in DSSSB.
|Basic payment||Vary from 5200 rupees to 20000 rupees|
|Great payment||2000 rupees|
|A special type of payment||1200 rupees|
Benefits And Perks Of Fire Operator
Behalf of their salary the fire operators also gets different kinds of benefits and perks in addition below mentioned are some of The Perks that are available to a fire operator that is working under DSSSB.
- Accommodation towards rent.
- Allowance of dearness.
- Ration under 772 rupees.
Salary In Hand-On
In hand, salary is the final amount which excludes the deduction amount and gross payment. Fire operators also get the deducted salary as similar to other NCT Delhi government rules.
Salary slip is the amount of monthly salary which is given to the employee, the salary slips include deductions, basic payment and allowance and it is considered one of the most important documents.
Job Details Of Fire Operator
Let us discuss the responsibilities and duties of the fire operator below mentioned are the details regarding the fire operator job-
- Fire operators have to drive heavy vehicles and fire trucks.
- His jobs also include checking fire extinguishers and pump whether they are functioning properly or not.
- Basic medical knowledge is necessary as he or she has to heal some injured person.
- He should also be an expert in swimming.
Salary According To Different Posts
Below given information contains income of fire operators different posts-
Fire operator- salary varies from 5200 to 20200 rupees.
Driver- salary varies from 5200 to 20000 rupees.
Leader- salary varies from 5200 to 20000
Subordinate officer- salary vary from 9300 rupees to 35000 rupees.
Station officer- salary varies from 9300 rupees to 35000 rupees.
Officer of assistant divisional- salary varies from 16000 rupees to 40000 rupees.
Office of Divisional- salary varies from 16000 rupees to 40000 rupees.
Officer of Deputy Chief- salary vary from 16000 rupees to 40000 rupees.
Chief officer- salary varies from 38000 rupees to 67000 rupees.
Director- salary varies from 38000 rupees To 67000 rupees.
Examination Of DSSSB Fire Operator-
The exams of the DSSSB fire operator was supervised on 28 April and 22nd April of 2021, a total of 786 vacancies have been released under the fire operator unit of the DSSSB.
- For those who have to register for the recruitment the board supervisors one tier examination for them. Those who pass this examination will appear for a physical test.
- The moment the notification of the result is out the date of the result will also be announced.
The body which is conducting the exam –
Name of the exam-
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board fire operator recruitment.
Number of vacancies-
More than 700
Starting post salary varies from 5200 to 20000 rupees, the details of the salary in fire department have been discussed above you can check to retrieve information regarding fire operator salary.
Below mentioned is the education qualification to become a fire operator-
- A person should be at least 12th pass.
- He or she should have a driving licence.
- They have been passed on Tier 1 examination ann the physical endurance test.
- Swimming and diving should also be known by the person who is applying for fire operator.
Below mentioned are the physical standards
to become a fire operator-
- A person’s minimum height should be 165 CM.
- He is minimum weight should be at least 50 kilos.
- The chest size should be 81 CM.
- Eyesight should be top-notch.
To Fir for fire operator, you should be under the age of 27 but still, there are some restrictions which are mentioned below-
- For SC and ST the upper age limit is 5 years.
- For OBC is the upper age limit is 3 years.
- The age limit of the serviceman is that he should be working in the military for more than 3 years.
- The departmental candidate age should not exceed 40 years for SC and ST it is 45 years and for OBC it is 43 years.
Steps to apply for fire operator recruitment-
For those who want to apply for fire operator recruitment and have all the qualifications which are mentioned above, below are the steps given through which you can easily apply for fire operator recruitment in the DSSSB-
- Open the official website of the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board in any of the search engines or web browsers.
- Under the latest new section open the registration for application tab.
- After opening the application link simply fill up all your information like date of birth, address, education qualifications and your name.
- Now simply upload all the required documents in the application tab.
- Now just simply click on the submit option and your process will be finished.
If you are generally your fee for the application will be 100 rupees and if you belong to SC ST or OBC the application fee will be 0.
- Former servicemen who were working under the central government doesn’t have to give the fees.
- The mode of payment should be online only.
- The fee of the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board is non-refundable.
As already mentioned to become a fire operator there will be Tier 1 examination and physical endurance test will be conducted.
After the completion of both the tests, the board will publish the final results.
Examination pattern of fire operator-
If you are planning to become a fire operator you should know the examination pattern before your preparations, below given is the examination pattern of the fire operator.
Below given is the examination pattern of the Tier 1 examination-
- In the first exam, the total marking will be 200.
- The question type will be objective type and the total number of questions will be 200.
- For every correct question, you will receive one mark and for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be reduced from your all-over marks.
- To qualify for the exam you should score minimum qualifying marking.
- There is a total of 5 subjects available in Tier 1 general awareness, General Intelligence, arithmetics, Hindi comprehension and English comprehension.
- All of the subjects contain 40 questions and the time duration is 2 hours.
Below given is the table that shows the 1 Tier examination pattern-
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marking||Time duration|
|General awareness||40||40||2 hours|
|General Intelligence||40||40||2 hours|
|Hindi comprehension||40||40||2 hours|
|English comprehension||40||40||2 hours|
- The question paper in the exam will come in both languages in Hindi and English.
- There is a minimum qualifying mark for each subject.
Tier 2 examination is consists of a physical endurance test in which we have to give certain physical tests to pass.
Blue given is the examination pattern of the Tier 2 examination-
- The test is consist of a total of three levels which is a long jump, high jump and 800 metres Run.
- The qualification standard for the long jump Is 2.80m, for the high jump 0.80 and 800 meters run is 200 seconds.
The official syllabus of the fire operator exam will be released on its official website.
Below given is the syllabus of different subjects of the fire operator exam-
General awareness syllabus
- Current affair.
- General knowledge.
- Indian history and culture.
- Sequence test.
- Arithmetical problems.
- Number sequence.
- Truth statement verification.
- Logical diagrams.
- Mathematical problems.
- Linear inequalities.
- Quadratic inequalities.
- Number operations.
- Number problems.
- Rule of change.
- Logarithms and antilogarithms.
- Ratio proportion.
- Simple interest.
- Profit and loss.
- Height and distance.
- Compound interest.
- Time and distance.
- Age problems.
English comprehension and Hindi comprehension
- Phrases and clauses.
- Structure of sentences.
Admit card of fire operator
The admit card of the examination are released 10 to 15 days before the exam and the admit card is officially released by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. You can download the admit card from the official website of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board.
How to download admit card?
Below given is the whole process through which you can easily download your admit card-
- Open the official website of the Delhi Subordinate Services board in any of the search engines and web browsers.
- Simply enter your details like username, password and date of birth.
- After you enter your details you will be redirected to a new page.
- Now from that page simply download your admit card of fire operator.
Cut off of fire operator-
The official cutoff for the examination of 2019 has been officially released. The cutoff for the upcoming exam will be also released soon. Below given is the cutoff of the 2019 exam of fire operator-
|S. No.||Category||Cut off|
|3.||St and sc||30%|
How to check your fire operator result?
Below given are the steps through which you can easily see your result of the fire operator-
- Open the official website of the Delhi Subordinate Selection service board in any of the search engines or web browsers.
- Now simply click on the result section.
- Now locate the result section.
- After locating the results section simply click on it and a whole new page will be opened on your screen.
- Now simply fill up your details like roll number.
- The moment you will be entering your roll number the result will be e pond on your screen.
Merit list of fire operator
Once the exams are over the merit list are uploaded to the official website of the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board. Those who have cleared all the cutoff in every subject will only be ranked in the merit list.
In the above-written article, we have discussed Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board and its posts, we have discussed also fire operators.
Altogether we have discussed various kinds of details and information which includes eligibility criteria of age, physical and educational, we have also discussed its salary structures.
We have also discussed that how can you apply for your admit card and how can you check your result cutoff have been also discussed in this article. Different vacancies exam, date syllabus altogether everything is available in this article.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Maximum age criteria to become a DSSSB fire operator?
To become an off fire operator you should be under the age of 27 years well they are also different restrictions on the age limit which have been discussed in this article you can scroll and check out.
When is the result of fire operator 2020 is going to release?
The result of the physical endurance test of 2020 will be released in January 2021.
Are Delhi Subordinate selective Services Selection Board comes under a government job?
Yes, the DSSSB comes under a government job.
Are the exams of DSSSB hard?
Knowing the overall examination of DSSSB is not that hard if you are prepared well.
What is the salary of DSSSB?
The basic salary varies from 35000 rupees to 45000 rupees, salary structure of different posts have been discussed above in the article you can scroll and check it out.
Which examination is tough SSC or DSSSB?
Overall both of the exams are quite easy to qualify this exam should be properly determined.
Official Website: Click Here