Punjab Police SI Answer Key 2021: The official website of Punjab Police has uploaded the answer key of the online exam for the post of Sub Inspector. Candidates may download Punjab Police Answer Key 2021 from the official website @ (punjabpolice.gov.in). For downloading the answer key the candidate must log in to the official website of the Punjab police.
Punjab Police SI Answer Key Link is given in the following link. The candidates may download Punjab Police Sub Inspector Answer Key, by visiting the following link.
This Punjab police SI answer key is not final. As some candidates may have any objections regarding answers or any corrections. They have the option to raise objections on the official website.
How To Raise Objections Of Punjab Police SI Answer Key 2021?
Candidates will be given a time of 2 days to raise objections by online mode. The deadline to raise objections is 29th August 2021 till 11:55 PM. Any objections by post, email, phone call or in-person will not be entertained,
They will need to pay Rs. 50/- for every objection. Before submission of Objection, a candidate must upload supporting documents for proof. The candidate can upload a Maximum of 3 supporting documents with a maximum size of 400 KB for an objection or question / Supporting document in PDF / JPG / JPEG format only.
It should be noted that there may be changes in the answer key after objection management. Punjab Police SI Result will be made based on the final answer key which will be released after objection management.
To Download The Punjab Police SI Answer Key 2021 Follow The Steps Below
- Visit the official website @ punjabpolice.gov.in
- Click on ‘Recruitment Link.
- A new page will be opened in front of you where you need to click on ‘RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SUB-INSPECTOR’ and then click on ‘LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION AND RELATED INFORMATION
- Click on login the you have to enter your login ID of registration or Application number and password.
- Now click on the Sub-inspector tor tab and then in the Edit/View button and then go to Candidate Response.
- The next step is to check questions with your response and correct answers and download the answer key.