SSC CGL TIER 2 EXAMINATION 2020:-
( SSC CGL Tier 2 )SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission and CGL stands for Combined Graduate Level Examination and in common language, it is called SSC CGL. It was first started in India 46 years ago in the year 1975 it provides jobs in the public sector or the government sector.
To give SSC CGL Ties exam the candidate must be and graduate and should have a bachelor’s degree in any subject and economics, mathematics and statistics are compulsory. The age requirement to give SSC CGL examination is from 18 to 32 years. To give SSC CGL the exam, you should know English, reasoning, quantitative aptitude and general knowledge.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Examination Date:-
The SSC CGL Tier 2 examination is going to start on January 28, 2022, and it is going to end on January 29, 2022, exams will be conducted online and to give exams you should have at least a bachelor’s degree in any subject. The time duration for the Tier 2 examination is 2 hours or 120 minutes Tier 2 will have a total of four papers under their section.
|Tier 2 exam||28 January 2022 and 29 January 2022|
Candidate which is going to appear for Tier 2 examination should start their preparation because Tier 2 examination is not so far.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Examination Syllabus:-
Exams are going to be held online and the questions are multiple-choice questions the main 4 subjects in the Tier 2 Staff Selection Commission examinations are English, statics, quantitative aptitude and general study.
English And Comprehension:-
Under English and comprehension, this exam will test the candidate’s knowledge of English and comprehension will be based on finding the error in the sentences or filling up synonyms, anonymous and the question paper will consist of passages.
In this test, the question paper will be consist of basic concepts of accounting.
Accounts Basic Concept – non-profit organisations, manufacturing, trial balance books of original entry, bills of exchange, self balancing ledger and accounts valuation.
The whole section of general studies will be consist of the economy of India, forms of market and price determination in different markets, economic reforms in India, banking and money governance role of information technology.
The whole section of statics will be consist of statistical inference, variance analysis, numbers of the index, analysis of time series, random variables and probability distributions, regression and correlation, measures of dispersion Central tendency of measures.
his will test the ability of the candidate of the appropriate use numbers. In this test, it will consist of computation use of square roots, average, profit and loss, discount, partnership business, hemispheres, circles, cones, height and distance, whole numbers real numbers, rational numbers etc.
Above given is the syllabus of the staff selection commission which is going to come in the Tier 2 examination of SSC CGL.
Candidates should have very good preparation to get a good score in the exam.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern:-
The staff selection commission examination will be conducted online and it will be consist of a total of four subjects in every subject there are going to be a hundred questions and 200 questions in English and comprehension.
Following given are the four main subjects of the Staff Selection Commission Exam:-
- Quantitative aptitude
- English and comprehension
- General study
SSC CGL Tier-II exam pattern
|S no.||Subjects||No. Of questions||marks||Time|
|1||Quantitative aptitude||100||200||2 hours|
|2||English comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
|4||General study||100||200||2 hours|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Analysis:-
Following given is the analysis of quantitative aptitude and English of the Tier 2 Staff Selection Commission CGL examination:-
This section is es consisting of 200 questions and the time was given was almost 2 hours or 120 minutes the overall paper on English comprehension was not that hard its difficulty level was easy. Candidates with a strong concept of English speaking abilities do not face any difficulty in this subject.
The question paper was consist of –
Reading comprehension, phrases and idioms, active and passive voice, synonymous, sentence improvement, jumble words, fill in the blanks and spot the error spotting, one-word substitution, passive and active voice, incorrect spellings.
Quantitative Aptitude – the section consisted of mathematics and reasoning questions this paper was not that easy the difficulty level was easy to moderate but for the candidate with enough knowledge of reasoning questions this paper was not very much hard.
The question paper was consists of –
Number system, percentage, average, trigonometry, height and distance, profit and loss, interest, compound interest and simple interest, geometry, 3D geometry, coordinate geometry, simplification.
Di questions in quantitative aptitude were based on bar graphs and pie chart calculations of the pie chart was a little bit tricky because of the values given in decimals.
Above given are the analysis of quantitative aptitude and English comprehension and everything about its question paper and test.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Result:-
The candidates who have qualified SSC CGL Tier 1 will be allowed to give SSC CGL Tier 2 examination once the exam has been conducted the result will be out. Eventually the top selection Commission Tier 1 result is out following are the steps given to check your time on the result
- Open the official website of Staff Selection Commission CGL.
- Select the CGL tab in orange colour under the result section.
- Now select “Combined Graduate Level Examination”.
- Now download the PDF file of the SSC CGL result.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Question Paper:-
SSC CGL examination requires a good knowledge of English comprehension and reasoning questions the question paper consists of a total of 100 questions and if paper consists of 200 marks and in total 2 hours are given.
You can easily find previous years question papers on the internet for your better preparation.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Cutoff:-
The staff selection commission examination is conducted in four different parts separately. now one question arises to your mind what is cut off? The cutoff is the minimum marking required to pass a particular test.
The cutoff is decided on the previous year’s vacancies or exam difficulty.
SSC CGL Examination Cut Off 2021:-
This exam was concluded on 24 August 2021 who gave the time when the examination was eagerly waiting for the cutoff which is now released.
Following table shows you the Tier 1 cutoff of 2021 :
|Category||Accounts and Finance||Candidate available|
The following table shows the cut off for Tier 2 (2019)-
|Category||Accounts and Finance||Candidate available|
Frequently asked questions about SSC CGL –
1. Based on the pie chart how much data interpretation?
– There was three data interpretation in Pie Charts and bar graph.
2. Was the paper of Tier 2 SSC CGL 2019 difficult?
– The difficulty of the Tier 2 SSC CGL examination of 2019 was the same as the 2018 but there was more reasoning and mathematical questions and 2019 Tier 2 SSC CGL and there was a total of 100 questions if you prepare well for the examination the exam will not be that much hard.
3. Is the Tier 2 examination is required?
– Tier 1 and Tier 2 examination is compulsory for every post but tier 3 is only required for Junior Statistical Officer
4. Are 2 months enough for the preparation of the Staff Selection Commission?
– Yes 2 months are enough for preparation of the Staff Selection Commission but the preparation should be up to the mark and there is 0.50 negative marking for each wrong answer in the Tier 1 examination.
5. How many questions are asked in Tier 1 examination?
– In the tier 1 examination there are a total of 100 questions and the total marks are 200 and the time is given only one hour.
6. What is the subjects covered in Tier 2 SSC CGL examination?
– there are a total of food subjects covered in the SSC CGL Tier 2 examination the subjects are quantitative aptitude, English comprehension, statics and general study.
7. Is there a negative marking in the Staff Selection Commission examination?
– Yes there is a negative marking of 0.50 marks in Tier 1 examination and there is a 0.25 negative marking in Tier 2 examination for each wrong answer.
8. Is Tier 2 examination of staff selection commission is difficult?
– Tier 2 is comprised of only two subjects quantitative aptitude and English comprehension subjects required reasoning and are vital components of SSC CGL.
9. What is SSC DEST?
– It is a skill test in data entry and the requirement is 8000 key depression in every hour for the post of tax assistant on the computer this requires good typing speed.
Check Out Detailed Analysis Of SSC CGL Tier 3 Examination: READ MORE
Source: Staff Selection Commission
Home Page: Click Here