TEC stands for telecentre entrepreneur course, it is an exam for those kinds of people who want to become village level entrepreneurs. Tec Exam has been introduced by CSC Academy, you will get information regarding village level entrepreneurs in this course.
TEC CSC Certificate number
Following given are the steps through which you can easily get your certificate number:-
- Open the official website of TEC registration in any kind of search engine or web browser.
- In entrepreneurship select a certification course.
- Now simply fill in the details like District, name, address, gender and date of birth.
- Add a passport size photo whose sizes are under 50 KB.
- As soon as you will click on submit option, you will be redirected to the payment page.
- It will ask 1479 rupees to pay you can make this payment through net banking through UPI or debit card.
- Now click on submit option.
- It will provide you with a separate username and password.
- By using that details you have to log in.
Certificate of TEC
Telecentre entrepreneur course is a type of certificate course which allows all the citizens to become village-level entrepreneurs. CSC Academy designed it.
Following given is the required eligibility criteria to apply for TEC
- Pan card
- Adhar card
- Passport size photo
- Minimum age 18 yrs or above
- 10th result
- Computer knowledge
Online Registration For TEC Exam
Following given are the steps through which you can easily apply for TEC online-
- Open the official website of TEC in any kind of search engine or web browser.
- Now click on the registration button under the apply tab.
- From the list select CSC VLE.
- Now simply fill up your information like mobile number, certificate number.
- Now, as soon as you will enter your mobile number and OTP will be sent to your number fill-up the OTP to confirm your information.
- Verify your email ID.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number.
- Select your gender and date of birth.
- Simply enter the captcha value and verification code to complete your process.
What is VLE CSC?
VLE stands for village level entrepreneurs, in VLE they have all public sector services that are available on the digital Seva portal for common Seva Centre. To register in CSC Centre you will not require any fee.
CSC stands for the common service centre, in this many people can benefit themselves in one platform. It mainly includes any type of certification online, money transfer and other kinds of public sector services.
TEC Exam 2022
CSC is an organisation which is working under the IT section, it takes many merits of government schemes, it does this to give a good lifestyle to the people living in village or backward people in India.
Below given are all details regarding the TEC exam 2022-
Module 1- Telecentre Fundamentals
When the students enter the exam they ask them about the fundamentals of a telecentre, about it working, its different types and the differences.
Module 2- Entrepreneurship
In this, the students are asked about entrepreneurship, which includes what is entrepreneurship, what are its different types and what are the characteristics of entrepreneurship.
Module 3- Business
The student is asked about issues regarding g2c and b2c services, they ask about E district and their functioning and working.
Module 4- Common Services of Centre models
In this the students are asked about common services regarding Centre models and the concepts they are about in functioning, what is the objective of CSC and what is the aim of CSC.
Module 5- Seva Portal
In this, the students are asked about the Seva portal it is functioning and working and what is the main motive of the model paper.
It mainly includes the services and what other courses are available.
Module 6- Wellness and Digital Security
In this, the students are asked questions regarding Wellness and digital security it is functioning and working. It mainly includes that how to prevent cyber attacks.
It also asks how we can use it for the Welfare of other people and how we can able to serve it.
Module 7- Accounting and Finance
In this section, the students are asked question regarding finance and accounting about its functioning and what are its welfare, in this the main motive of the accounting is discussed it ask about the development of accounting and other things such as its nature branches and different types.
Module 8- Goods and Service Tax in India
In this section, the students are asked about the goods and service tax in India. They are asked about what are the benefits of GST and what are the merits and demerits of GST.
They are also asked about its functioning and working.
Module 9- Soft Skill
In this section, the students are taught about soft skills including their work, their understanding and its features about soft skills.
The students are asked about what are soft skills and what are their factors.
Module 10- Communication in Business
In this section, the students are asked about communication in business and what is communication in business, its different types and its factors.
They are also asked about its primary components and their interaction of communication in business, significance, body language and context.
In this section, there are more than 300 services available and below are some of the services which are available in the telecentre entrepreneur course-
- Passport application.
- The software program in insurance service.
- E district services.
- Premium services like SBI and LIC are provided by insurance firms.
- Government pension plan.
- Software programs like NIOS.
- Service of PAN card.
- Post office services.
- Electric services.
- Hotel reservation.
- E-Commerce services.
- Establishments related to Agricultural services.
- Banking industry services.
TEC Exam Login
Following given are the steps through which you can easily register for the CCE course-
- Open the official website of CCE in any kind of search engine or web browser.
- Now click on the register option in CC.
- Now a tab will be open on your screen that will ask you to fill in your information.
- Fill in your pieces of information like phone number, date of birth and name.
- Fill in your Aadhar number.
- Now upload your passport size photo.
- Click on the submit option.
Applying for TEC CSC
Following given are the steps through which you can easily apply for TEC CSC-
- Open the official website of CSC in any kind of search engine or web browser, for example Chrome.
- On the home page select the login option.
- As soon as you click on the login option a new tab will be pop up on your screen now select on login with CSC connect.
- Now simply enter the information like TEC certificate number and mobile number.
- Now the moment you will enter your mobile number and OTP will be sent on your device.
- Select the OTP and select verify.
- Now verify your email ID.
- Now the moment you click on verify a new page will pop on your screen which will ask you to fill in your Aadhar number, gender, date of birth district and state.
- Now simply enter the captcha value and click on submit button.
TEC Exam Answers
In TEC exams it includes altogether of 10 moduli in which there is a total number of 10th questions present in each module, below given is the name of the 10 modules that are present in the examination-
- Entrepreneur character.
- Identification of business opportunities.
- Cost structures understanding.
- Orientation in the long term.
- Business transactions.
- Simple financial terms.
- Accounting report.
- Concerns regarding education marketing.
- Value of marketing education.
Blueprint of TEC Exam
Below given is the blueprint of the TEC Exam-
- In the final examination, the question paper consists of 50 questions in total.
- The type of question is a multiple-choice question in which you have to tick the correct option.
- To pass the examination, you are required to get 50% in the final result.
- The period of the examination is from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and the exams are conducted online and the exams are conducted on working days that is from Monday to Saturday.
- The minimum required to give the examination online is Windows 10 operating system and its source consists of 4GB ram.
- Make sure to have an external microphone and camera attachments.
- And also make sure that you should have a 1 MB per second net speed available.
- The room should contain good lighting and there should be a minimum disturbance.
- Once you enter the exam you can’t withdraw.
Important full forms which will help you in TEC exam-
- CCE stands for the certificate course in entrepreneurship.
- SWAN stands for statewide area network.
- SCA stands for service centre agency.
- IHC stands for India Habitat Centre.
- GOGS stands for cost of goods sold.
- Profit and loss stand for P and l statements.
- Equated monthly instalment stand EMI.
- PBT stands for a profit before tax.
- PPE stands for plant property and equipment.
TEC Exam PDF
TEC examination is consist of altogether of 10 modules and all the models are consists of a total of 10 questions but the final paper is consists of 50 questions in total and the period is given is from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and the exams are held on working days that is from Monday to Sat.
Question and Answers Assessment for Practice TEC Exam-
1). Tick the correct answer regarding the correct example of entrepreneurship.
- Taking up old ideas and starting up a business.
- Providing education in coaching institutes like IIT and MBBS.
- Starting a business on new ideas.
- None of the above.
Correct answer: a
2). A person who avoids experimentation and takes less risk is an entrepreneur.
Correct answer: b
3). To create wealth, becoming an entrepreneur is the right path.
Correct answer: b
4). Starting three years 92% of the business get successful.
Correct answer: b
5). People who come up with new ideas always get successful.
Correct answer: b
For further questions and answers, there is a link given below through which you can download the question and answer pdf of the TEC examination.
TEC EXAM TIME
The time duration of TEC to write the exam is given from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and exams are conducted in the working days is from Monday to Saturday, to submit the TEC certificate you will get a total time of 3 to 4 days.
TEC Exam Centre Infrastructure
Below given is the required infrastructure for the TEC examination centre-
- A room.
- Hard disk with a minimum storage of 120 GB.
- The computer should have a minimum RAM of 512 MB.
- CD or DVD drive.
- Windows 10 operating system.
- Printer and scanner.
- Digital web camera.
- 128 KBPS speed of internet connection.
- Computer knowledge.
TEC Exam Syllabus
The following key when is the prerequisite of TEC final examination-
- In the final examination, you will get a total of 50 questions.
- The types of the questions will be multiple-choice questions.
- To pass the examination, you will require a minimum of 50 per cent.
- The time duration is from 10 a.m. morning to 5 p.m. evening.
- Exams are held on working days that is from Monday to Saturday.
You need to apply from the official website of CSC to get the CSC ID. Below given are the steps through which you can easily get your CSC ID-
- You will require your TEC certificate number.
- Aadhar card.
- Email ID.
- Phone number.
- PAN card.
- Passport size photo.
TEC Exam Answer Key 2021
Through CSC you can get many services under village level entrepreneurs you will get a local and repair id through this and you can earn daily wages through this.
Below given is the table of the day tec exam answer key-
|S no.||Module||Number of questions||Exam answer|
|2||Entrepreneur character||10||Answer key|
|3||Business opportunity identification||10||Answer key|
|4||Cost structure understanding||10||Answer key|
|5||Orientation in long term||10||Answer key|
|6||Transaction of business||10||Answer key|
|7||Basic knowledge of financial terms||10||Answer key|
|8||Business reports and accounting reports||10||Answer key|
|9||Concerns regarding education handling||10||Answer key|
|10||Value of education marketing||10||Answer key|
Sample Question and Answers-
1). Reason to evaluate ideas
- All of the above
2). What is the specific tool regarding entrepreneurship
3). Give an example of entrepreneurship
- Opening a new restaurant with new ideas in a city
4). Which is the metal that is used for output for the material
- Cost of expiration
5). Does the profit and loss record every transition in actual base?
- Yes it does
6). Expenses, losses and profits are consists of normal accounts.
7). What is required to be successful to become an entrepreneur.
TEC Exam CSC
Tec stands for telecentre entrepreneur course, it is a certificate-based course it will help you to become a VLE which means village level entrepreneur
In this article we have discussed the TCE examination its rules and syllabus and answer key, TEC stands for telecentre entrepreneur course it will help you to become a village level entrepreneurs to earn daily wages to become a visit our entrepreneurship you have to pass through a different type of test which is modulus they are altogether of 10 modules in which all of the models are consists of 10 questions.
In the final test, there are a total of 50 questions and the test are conducted online and the time is given is from 10 a.m. morning to 5 p.m. evening, as we know the test is conducted online so you also required a setup to give a test.
You should have at least 120 GB of storage on your hard disc and at least 512 MB of Ram and you should also have a digital web camera.
To get your certificate of TCE you are required to visit the official website of TCE and log in there, you have to simply fill up your details there you have to upload your passport size photo which should be under 50 KB and you have to pay only 1500 rupees of the amount to complete your registration for the certificate.
There are many services also available in the sector you can also do service in the public sector and E district sectors and you can earn decent wages from this.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the requirement to qualify TEC exam?
The minimum required to qualify for this examination is that you have to be at least 10 pass
What is the total number of questions in the TEC examination?
In the final exam, there is a total of 50 questions available and the format of these questions are multiple-choice questions.
How to apply for a TEC certificate?
By visiting the official website of TEC and filling in the information required there and uploading your 50 KB size photo and paying 1500 rupees you can easily apply for the certificate.
What is the meaning of VLE?
VLE stands for village-level entrepreneurs.
What is the meaning of TEC?
TEC stands for telecentre entrepreneur course.
What is the time limit given to complete the TEC examination?
The time limit which is given to complete this examination is from 10 a.m. morning to 5 p.m. evening and exams are conducted in the working days that is from Monday to Saturday.
How many modules are present in TEC?
There are a total of 10 modules present in the TEC examination.
Registration: Click Here
Home page: Click Here