The Chief Minister of UP state, Mr Yogi Adityanath Ji has decided to run a scheme for state families to provide monetary support to the daughters for their wedding. In this scheme, daughters of rural peoples have included whose situation is not better or are dealing with the problems to get their daughters wedded.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana benefit is for each of the families of the UP state and brides whose age is 18 years or more means they have matured scientifically, and their boys are more than 21 years old. If you want to know additional information about this yojna like the application process, eligibility, documents required, this article is for you, we have explained everything I’m detailing.
VIVAH ANUDAN YOJANA | What Is Shaadi Grant Scheme?
- This Yojana Was launched By Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mr Akhilesh Yadav On 5 December 2016.
- Incentive Amount Of ₹ 51000 Will Be granted and transferred By The government Directly To The Bank Account For The Marriage of Daughter.
- The Shadi Grant Scheme is available for Both Urban And Rural Areas. The Needy Are Given ₹ 51k For Marriage In Urban Area And ₹ 40k As Incentive In Rural Area.
- The Biggest Objective Of Doing this yojana online is fully transparent.
Financially weak people are incapable to get their daughter married on time or appropriately due to lack of money. Keeping this in mind, UP Sarkar has begun the UP Shadi Anudan Yojana. Under this scheme, the State Government is giving financial assistance for the marriage of girls in poor families.
What Is The Minimum Required Age to Apply For UP Shadi Anudan Yojna In 2021?
As the age for the wedding has been fixed in our constitution, additionally it is also scientific. As per this scheme, the bride who wishes to apply for this scheme must be at least 18 years old or more at the time of marriage. The boy should also be more than 21 years old at least at the wedding time.
Benefits of this scheme can be availed from the government for the wedding of a maximum of 2 brides in a family. In such a situation, if you have more than 2 girls, you will not get the advantage of the scheme on the application of a third girl.
What Is The Income Limit For UP Shadi Anudan Yojna 2021?
As this scheme is to help financially needy families the Income criteria for this scheme have been set. There are two income limit criteria, one for urban and another for rural areas. For example, the income for one year in the rural area, applicant families should not surpass ₹46,080.
The yearly income for the identical urban family should not surpass ₹56,460. Applicants whose household annual income is surplus than the above-mentioned limit. Their applications will be rejected and they will not be eligible to get any advantage from this scheme.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Summary 2021
As per the UP scheme, it is required to have a bank account with a nationwide bank. And can apply for this scheme only when the wedding of the girl is arranged.
The money will be disbursed to the family only at the time of the wedding. If you also wish to apply, you can do it 3 months before the marriage or after 3 months. So that you will get the full advantage of the scheme.
What Are The Benefits Of UP Shadi Anudan Yojana?
- The assistance of this will be given to the brides of poverty families.
- In this yojna, ST, OBC, SC, and minorities have been involved. This is a very helpful scheme for the economically backward section.
- The government likes to alter the backward thinking of society with this. If you also want to join this yojna then, you can apply via online mode.
Who Is Eligible To Apply For UP Shadi Yojna?
- Firstly, the candidate who wants to apply for this must be a permanent citizen of Uttar Pradesh State.
- This yojna is for only families belonging to backward castes or BPL families in the community who can receive benefits.
- The family income of the candidate must be less than Rs 46080 per year in a rural area. And the urban family should not go beyond Rs. 56460 per annum.
- The age of the bride should not be less than 18 years to take advantage of this. At the same moment, the age of his future husband should be at least 21 years
What Are The Documents Needed To Apply For UP Shadi Anudan Yojna 2021?
Every government scheme requires some necessary documents for verification of eligibility. We have listed all the important documents to help you to apply in the following list.
- Identity card
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Family income certificate
- Passport size photo
- Age certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Bank account information
- Mobile number
What Is The Application Process For UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021?
In this section we have explained few steps which you can read and use to fill your application for UP Shadi Anudan Yojna 2021:
- Visit the Official Website of UP Shadi Anudan Yojana.
- Explore the Registration choice on the Homepage of the website.
- Hit the Click on the Registration Form link and it will be opened.
- Fill in every mandatory information in the form. Submit all the documents which are expected.
- Verify all the details which you have filled in and submit your application form.
- Print the application form for future use.
Process For Checking UP Marriage Grant Scheme Application Status
- Visit the Official Website of Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojna.
- You will find a option ” Status of the application form, Click there.
- Then a new page will be shown to you on the screen. Here you will be asked for data for the application for the girl’s marriage grant.
- Here you primarily have to enter the name of the candidate, bank account details and login password.
- Fill in the captcha and click on login to check the status of UP Shadi Yojana.
When Can You Withdraw Money?
This fund given by the government can be withdrawn only after the daughter is married. Under the UP Shadi Anudan Scheme, you can apply for Shadi Anudan Yojna up to 90 days before or even 90 days after the wedding. Under this scheme, girls will also be empowered with medical facilities along with grants.
Key Features of Scheme
- This scheme provides 51000 in Indian currency to girls who are married.
- To take the assistance of the scheme, the girl’s age should be 18 years at least
- To get benefit in this scheme the age of boy should be at-least 21 years.
- Under this scheme, a maximum of 2 girls from a family will be eligible for the grant.
- Under this scheme, the funds given for the marriage of girls will be directly transferred to the girl’s bank account.
- Therefore the candidate must have opened his bank account.
- The account should also be in a government bank.
- According to this scheme, government declared that the bank account of the male and female should be linked with their corresponding Aadhar card.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long can Shadi Anudan Yojana get Money?
It may take 30 to 90 days for the money to be transferred to the bank.
- How to get Shadi Anudan’s money as soon as possible?
Keep checking Application status regularly and request the officer if it is still pending.
- Shadi Anudan is not getting money Where to argue?
If the officer is not listening to you, you can directly contact Chief Minister with a helpline number.
- What is the distinction between Vivah Anudan Yojana and Shadi Anudan Yojana?
There is no difference in Vivah Anudan Yojana And Shadi Anduan Yoajana, instead of that both are same.
- Brokers asking for money for Shadi Anudan Yojana Where to complain?
Don’t pay any money to anybody, you can lodge complaints to the respective department to district officer with the help of speed post.
- What can be applied offline for Shadi Anudan Yojana?
This scheme is not available in offline mode now.
- Where to apply for a marriage grant scheme?
Go to nearby Common Service Centre to apply for a marriage grant scheme.
- What Is The Charges For Applying This Scheme Online?
20 to 50 rupees will be the wedding grant charge for applying online.